2011 m. spalio 14 d., penktadienis

Strange dream

Usually I don't give a big mean to dreams, because I tend to be more rational than mythical. But last night I had very vivid dream and it made me to think because of one scene in dream where I strangled someone to death...

Dream started with me as male wondering through hilly woodland and later I started to chase someone with no particular reason. First time he (I remember that it was male) managed to escape, but second time I chased and eventually catch him in some house where my close relatives was. Then I started to strangle him and while did it one of relative said my real name in surprising tone, but I just ignored it and strangled him to death. Interesting thing that I didn't felt regret for doing it, in fact I felt even more better.

I know that it is many dream dictionaries where most dream symbolism are explained. So I did searched about strangling someone and most of them defined same meaning that:
To see yourself in your dream strangle someone else, is a reflection of how you act and behave in your waking life - are you repressing or denying a vital aspect of your expression.
So I thought whatever I am denying something in my male side or I am denying my inner girl feelings? Right now I can't answer it. I think that if I denying my inner girl I should have such dreams more often but this is first time. So it leaves me for now with no clear view.

Apart strangling I can extract more symbols from dream as chasing someone. This is also important but explanations is much more for being chased by someone not chasing someone. Here http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/chase-or-chased-dream is many variations of this symbol. As I understand from provided interpretation chasing someone and catching has good meaning as that you will able to solve something. One more symbol is ambush it is also has good meaning if you ambush something as it is interpreted here http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/ambush. Moreover there could be other symbols like woodland, stick, shooting, relatives and room inside house. Having not so much time to interpret it all I satisfied with three more important symbols, and being rational makes me not to take it seriously and to leave it as secondary guidance to my feelings.

Oh stay tuned with my blog cause I am planning in this weekend to post part 2 of who I am now.

Love and kisses ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą