2011 m. lapkričio 22 d., antradienis

A desire for attention

In my recent days one thing started me to worry. It is my wanting or even I should say desire to get attention. I mean social attention from woman or I think more about man. And one conflict arise for me is that I don't consider myself as a lonely person I have few friends and constantly meeting with them, but there is some empty space in me I still feel lack of attention and I don't know how to fill that space. So I know that woman loves attention and that man's worse mistake is to let feel her woman lack of attention, but for some reason I also like attention and more someone gives it more I am close with them. In my relationship with girls I see now that if trying to give attention to my girlfriend later I am starting to feel miserable. I begin to think that she doesn't gives me a kind of attention that I am worth. Of course such situation later starts to damage friendship.


So what this all about? Am I narcissistic person? Or it is my inner girl's person driven flow behind my male persona? I may be a little narcissistic but it is considered even healthy according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism. I really enjoying helping others whenever it is within my abilities range or moreover I never considered myself as really narcissistic person. So it leaves us with second option that this thing is driven by inner girl persona...


If I am right it is a clear sign of my inner girl and that I am transgendered person. And that I need to more and more accept it otherwise I won't find my place in my life.

Ohh and about my introduction part 3 I still not ended it for some unknown reasons I stuck with it but it will be published anyway so don't worry ;)

2 komentarai:

  1. With regard to narcissism, I think that loving yourself is almost the opposite of craving the attention of others.

    Whatever you feel is how you are, and that's ok, whether it's masculine or feminine or not gender-specific. A lot of men crave attention, and a lot of women aren't so bothered about it, so it's not clear-cut.

    Personally I'm happy being self-contained, not needing the attention of others. In fact the attention of others quickly exhausts me.

    Good luck, Elly. x

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Yeah I know that this is not gender specific but I still look it to it as my girl traits. I can go to clubs and get tons of attention but I don't do it because attention from person who see me as man is somehow not so rewarding. So this why I talk about it.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti