2011 m. lapkričio 27 d., sekmadienis

Meeting with friends


Today I came with possible explanation for my lack of social interactions with friends. Firstly I think that I am very social I mean that I can’t be alone for long time I have to talk with someone about anything. So you might think that I enjoy meeting with friends whom I haven’t seen long time? Yes and no. Yes I would lovely to talk about what happened for her or him, no because I couldn’t talk about myself freely… I would need to present my male side where I have talk without enjoyment. It is because keeping a friendship with someone who really doesn’t know you is very tiresome. This is main reason why I mostly don’t have motivation to call or meet someone. With one girl I have open friendship she know about my feelings and is supportive that why I always want to meet with her and chat about all girly stuff and my findings in searching my inner girl.



With this explanation I need to answer to question will I have more healthy friendship when I present myself as female? Only way to know is to take action like coming out to more friends. This what I will try to do from now.

1 komentaras:

  1. I think girl-to-girl chats are so much nicer than boy-to-boy ones, or boy-to-girl ones.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti